We’ve spent a lot of marketing dollars over the years here at Laser Image.
Some we spent well, some we blew on bad experiments, and lots of them, well . . . who knows whether they paid off or not? Many marketing campaigns provide no way to measure their success or failure.
Our clients who run businesses or marketing departments or manage product lines, all seem to be looking for the same thing we’ve been looking for—new and better marketing campaigns. Campaigns that cut through the clutter to show quantified results, quickly. Campaigns with a measurable ROI.
Maybe you are too.
We use Cross-Media Marketing as the basis of our communications strategy here at our company, and why we’re happy to offer this as a service.
A new approach to marketing
So what is a Cross-Media Campaign and what is it good for?
Cross-Media Marketing engages your customers, donors or meeting invitees in conversations that strengthen relationships, building a stronger business for you.
It works by sending them timely, relevant and personal messages with a strong offer. The messages include personal URLs (links to personal web microsites), so your recipients can respond to you via the Internet.
This multi-media approach combines personalized direct mail pieces with internet tools. We support personalized mail with personalized email driving the contact to a personalized microsite as the response channel.
This interactive approach is good for finding customers, maintaining loyalty, selling products, raising money and enrolling people in events.
Cross-Media Marketing involves some groovy technology we have here at Laser Image, but it all starts with you and what you know—and want to know—about your customers. The idea is to come up with the best message for each segment of your prospects, and then to personalize those messages to each and every recipient.
(Comparative studies repeatedly show that when you add personalization to a well-designed campaign, it results in statistically higher response rates, larger order sizes and improved customer satisfaction.)
What cross-media campaigns can do for you
Benefits of Cross-Media Marketing Campaigns, compared to conventional marketing, include
- Quantified results. You know your campaign ROI to the penny, so you can make better marketing decisions going forward.
- Multiple touches delivered fast. It takes repeated touches to convert a prospect. One cross-media campaign can include a mail touch, followed (or preceded) by an email, a personalized landing page and then a follow-up thank you contact—a total of four touches in a single campaign.
- Instantaneous feedback. Our campaigns include a real-time online dashboard where marketing directors can monitor progress minute-by-minute.
- Sales-marketing integration. Sales representatives receive immediate notification of prospect interest on their smart phones.
- Prospect qualification. Our standard landing page format contains a Survey Page, where you can gather updates about people in your contact list.
- Rapid deployment. We launch campaigns fast.
Our cross Cross-Media Marketing Services are turnkey. We handle everything for you here at Laser Image. We help from start (campaign concept and design) through production (print production, email management, landing page hosting), to finish (post-campaign ROI analysis). Our campaigns deploy quickly and can be tailored to suit many budgets and goals.
For more information on Cross-Media Marketing Campaigns, please see our case studies and blog posts or contact our specialist, Sherry Mitchell, at 919-696-8791 or email@example.com.