Companies benefit in lots of ways when they move to digital on-demand printing for their marketing and product documentation. Unfortunately, the move often brings in its wake a passel of headaches for the employees assigned to administer the process.
“I have to take time to find out what we’ve printed,” one of our contacts told us. Another said, “I’m filling in to cover this job. I can’t keep up with the work flow.”
We’ve built an ideal solution to this problem.
What’s the problem?
These benefits and the accompanying headaches result from the dynamic capacity of demand printing systems to quickly and easily update archived print files, and to output materials as needed, in continuous small batches.
When you think about how quickly information changes, it’s easy to see how this approach is a huge advance over conventional long-run printing and physical storage of pre-prints, with its inherent costs and waste.
The problem arises as you struggle to keep up with multiple orders, numerous deliveries and continuous updates that are part and parcel of the demand printing process.
It’s tough to manage all this. Our contacts tell us that what’s worse is that they’re often left on their own to come up with ways to track usage and generate management reports.
Wouldn’t it be nice if your printer provided you with a service portal where you could enter your print orders and submit your updates online, night or day at your convenience, as well as one that tracked your orders and provided key confirmations and reports?
All in one location?
Laser Image’s online solution
That’s exactly what you get when you engage Laser Image to do your on-demand work. Here are some of the benefits of our Laser Image Customer Portals—which we’re happy to set up for you, right on this secure site, as part of our service.
- Consolidation. We organize all your print files in a single document library, listed by title and part number, accompanied by thumbnail pdfs.
- Easy Updating. Upload new or revised print files to your portal any time of night or day. We give them a part or revision number and post them in your document library for you to start ordering. View proofs on your Portal.
- Order Confirmation. Receive immediate automated email notification when we receive your orders and when we ship them, along with shipper tracking numbers.
- Check Out Summary. View your completed orders before you submit them.
- Order Summary. View and print complete histories of all or any date-range, summarized on daily, weekly or monthly reports. Reports can be broken down by accounting center. No need to invent your own reporting procedure. Print out the information you require on your own schedule.
You can also request estimates and even make online payments via your Portal.
Portals help many people
Whether you’re a self-publishing author who needs book reprints, or a corporate training manager or marketing director handling an extensive library of sell sheets, brochures or manuals, a Laser Image Customer Portal does most of your order process administration for you, saving you time and money.
We’re pleased that so many of our clients love the flexible convenience of our Portals. We think you’ll love yours, too.
The best way to experience the benefits of a Laser Image Customer Portal is to arrange a demonstration with one of our service representatives.
For a free demo please contact Moira Newns at 919-361-5822 ext 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org